Automated sorting is an integral part of improving speed and efficiency within a warehouse. Smart sortation allows a product to get to its destination without human intervention.
Automated sortation systems are typically used at:
- Goods in – taking the product from goods in to storage
- Picking – taking the product from storage to automated packing, including consolidation of zone picking and singulation of batch picking etc. Learn more about picking here.
- Despatch – taking the product from packing to goods out, including postcode sortation and carrier sortation Learn more about pack & despatch here.
Conveyor systems are used at all stages in the warehouse from goods in, putaway, picking, packing and goods out. Whatever your need we can help you choose the right solution for your fulfilment challenge.
Robotic sorting systems from our partner Geek+ are suitable for goods and parcel sorting, applicable to retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, FMCG, postal delivery and other industries. Designed to greatly increase sorting efficiency, the S-series robotic solutions offer high speed, QR code navigation, collision avoidance and flexible intelligent scheduling.
- 10x more efficient than manual solutions
- Lower initial investment – ROI in less than 3 years
- Increases sorting efficiency and accuracy
- Rapid deployment period
- High flexibility as no. robots can be adjusted with requirements
From rescuing obsolescent warehouse control systems and retrofitting legacy systems to the latest warehouse controls software, Breathe Technologies can optimise the automation performance in most conveyor systems.
Clients who placed their trust in us
Implementing Breathe software to simplify of our order fulfilment processes has resulted in a substantial increase in our operational speed.
Breathe Technologies has a strong grasp of the QVC installation, current operations and our project requirements. Their willingness to help, alongside a ‘can do’ solution approach, provides an excellent customer experience.