- Goods inImprove warehouse receiving efficiency
- PackSmart packing software
- CarrierDelivery management platform
- DesignPaperwork management solution
- Breathe FulfilOrder fulfilment software
- Breathe OutSmart despatch software
- Breathe WESTailored warehouse execution software
- Breathe MFCWarehouse control software
Scanning & Weighing
Avoid stagnation and bottlenecks in your material handling processes with automated scanning and weighing.
Identifying your product within the conveyor system by SKU ID, dimension and weight to is critical to data auditing. Combining scanning with a weigh scale (DWS) will ensure smart automated shipping decisions are made that:
- Eliminate data entry errors
- Reduce labour time for manual processes
- Utilise space more efficiently
- Select the correct size packaging material for product
- Eliminate shipping chargebacks from carriers
From rescuing obsolescent warehouse control systems and retrofitting legacy systems to the latest warehouse controls software, Breathe Technologies can optimise the automation performance in most conveyor systems.
Clients who placed their trust in us
Breathe Technologies has a breadth of experience, which meant we could design and implement a solution to select the right product, to meet this niche process. The SQP process that we have designed with this mechanisation is the only one in the industry that runs like this, ensuring we can operate with really high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
We have worked with Breathe Technologies for a number of 4 years, we find they always deliver quality and excellent customer service and look forward to our relationship continuing.
We have a really good working relationship with Breathe Technologies. The project at our distribution centre in Stoke involved delivering modifications to our existing conveyor system, and the team did this both on time and within the agreed budget.
Breathe Technologies has been able to deliver a solution that enables us to process bulky and delicate parcels more easily and efficiently, increasing our capacity and improving the flow of parcels through the sort