- Goods inImprove warehouse receiving efficiency
- PackSmart packing software
- CarrierDelivery management platform
- DesignPaperwork management solution
- Breathe FulfilOrder fulfilment software
- Breathe OutSmart despatch software
- Breathe WESTailored warehouse execution software
- Breathe MFCWarehouse control software
Robotic and AI Logistics Solutions
Breathe Technologies is an official UK and Ireland distributor for Geek+ robotics and AI logistics solutions.
Established in 2014, Geek+ has deployed over 200 intelligent warehouse and distribution projects across four continents, deploying more than 10,000 robots. Specialising in advanced robotic solutions for logistics businesses, Geek+ supports supply chains to pick, move, sort and retrieve products more efficiently.
Geek+ picking systems boost efficiency improvement by 200%+. Offering both performance and reliability, its picking robotics are high speed and precise, compact and heavy duty. Empowered by smart algorithms, Geek+ picking systems use the fewest robots to achieve maximum efficiency whilst improving warehouse storage capabilities.
- At least 3x more productive than manual picking rate
- System implementation within 3 months
- Maximise warehouse space utilisation by up to 30%
- Save on labour and time costs
- Offers significant flexibility & scalability
Robotic sorting systems from Geek+ are suitable for goods and parcel sorting, applicable to retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, FMCG, postal delivery and other industries. Designed to greatly increase sorting efficiency, the S-series robotic solutions offer high speed, QR code navigation, collision avoidance and flexible intelligent scheduling.
- 10x more efficient than manual solutions
- Lower initial investment – ROI in less than 3 years
- Increases sorting efficiency and accuracy
- Rapid deployment period
- High flexibility as no. robots can be adjusted with requirements
Partners who place their trust in our expertise
We believe working with a highly respected integration specialist like Breathe Technologies, we can help more business supply chains in the UK and Ireland accelerate their adoption of robotics and answer these challenges.