Robotic Handling Solutions
Cimcorp has several solutions for the warehouse & distribution sector. Proven technology to streamline the material flows inside distribution centres and production plants. Solutions are designed to meet the current demands of distribution including shorter lead times, SKU proliferation and challenging seasonal peaks amid labour shortages.
Cimcorp’s picking systems can handle a large variety of plastic crates, trays, totes, dollies, kegs and corrugated cases. Cimcorp’s modular concept means that automation can be scaled up. Customers can have ‘islands of automation’ integrated within manual operation or have the entire distribution centre automated.
Cimcorp’s unique solution uses proven robot technology – combined with innovative shuttle device that allows quick access to any stored SKU in one move for faster delivery to the picking station. The combination of rapid handling with accurate and ergonomic order picking enables more orders to be fulfilled per shift.
Cimcorp 3D Shuttle
Designed for warehouses in the retail, food service and e-commerce sectors, the Cimcorp 3D Shuttle is an automatic goods-to-person picking solution.
The 3D Shuttle technology will make your picking operations up to six times more efficient than a manual solution. It has the ability to retrieve up to 1,000 totes per hour from a storage area. As the number of SKUs and size of storage increases, the system becomes unrivalled in its efficiency.
- High capacity with little equipment
- Store & retrieve goods in plastic crates, totes, bins & containers
- No racking required
- No sprinkler system needed
- Order picking in the right sequence
- Proven gantry-robot technology, integrated with an innovative shuttle
- Ideal for distribution centres handling large product ranges
- Technology enables fast fulfillment & shorter processing times
- Meet the requirements of smaller order-processing windows
- Improves space utilisation
- Easy to install & maintain, resulting in rapid ROI
- Best inventory throughput ratio
‘Islands’ of Automation
When quantities are huge and customers are many, distribution centres are vital parts of the production process. Handling and order picking must be both fast and gentle, in particular for fresh products. Cimcorp’s ‘islands’ of automation, which handle plastic crates, are the perfect answer to this challenge.
Cimcorp’s automation islands are based on robots that operate on an overhead gantry to combine buffer storage and order picking functions into one flexible entity. The robots handle, store, and pick crates of product in stacks. Typical system features include; daily volumes of 25,000 – 40,000 crates per island, serving hundreds of shops, handling hundreds of different SKUs, where there is no tracking or tracing without barcodes or RFID-tags.
Cimcorp MultiPick® is designed for automated storage and order picking of products in plastic crates and trays. Perfect for companies in competitive markets handling high volumes of labor-intensive products with relatively low margins.
Typically companies operating in the fresh food, bakery, dairy, postal and beverage sectors benefit from the MultiPick® solution. With MultiPick® orders are picked with 100% accuracy as human intervention is limited to supervision of operations, release or orders, selection of order picking sequences and transport planning.
- Self-sufficient automated order picking system
- Buffer storage for totes stored in stacks directly on the floor
- Overhead gantry robots mastering the buffer storage & picking operations
- Stacker gripper designed for tote handling
- Material transfer supplying stacks of totes in and out
- Warehouse Control Software supervises the required warehouse functions
- Optimise Space – The compact design of combined storage and order picking ensures optimal space utilisation
- Total Picking Accuracy – The dense work envelope of the gantry robot, combined with intelligent replenishment routing, minimises the number of movements and eliminates double handling, thereby lowering costs
- Flexible Operation – The system will automatically adjust to peak picking periods without increasing output times. As order lines increase in size, Cimcorp MultiPick® will pick more totes per movement
Grocery Sector Automation
Are you struggling with the complexities of SKU proliferation, seasonal peak demand and efforts to maintain product freshness? For many food and beverage manufacturers and retailers, it will only become harder to overcome these challenges without making some changes.
If you’ve reached tipping point or getting close to it, it’s likely time to automate. Whether you’re looking for new construction or a retrofit an experienced automated solutions provider can help.Learn more
Clients who placed their trust in us
Breathe Technologies has been able to deliver a solution that enables us to process bulky and delicate parcels more easily and efficiently, increasing our capacity and improving the flow of parcels through the sort