Warehouse Control System
Future-proof your system with our warehouse control system software for precise and effective management and movement of goods within your warehouse. Create a competitive advantage through material flow control that is optimally adapted to your business needs.
Breathe MFC is a cost efficient and flexible alternative to your incumbent system. It will act as middleware between the critical host system and machine automation systems, saving your business up to 50% on annual system support costs.
- Reduce the cost of your current support contract by up to 50%
- Significantly reduce lead times & costs for any size system modifications
- Realise ROI within 1 year or less
- Local and flexible service provider, offering 24/7 support for both MFC and PLC code
- Update legacy platforms ensuring improved security, in particular against Windows XP machines or server 2008 r2 hacker risks
- Access to experiences design consultants
How it works…Create simple and flexible control and coordination of material flows within your warehouse.
- Breathe MFC will interface with various software & host systems
- Connects to existing technology recognising complete structure of transport systems
- Collects and analyses movement date and performance indicators
- Creates efficient workflows for optimal usage of time
- Configurable interfaces allow users to view details of items sorted, where it has come from and it’s destination
Supporting the UK’s largest retailer of pets supplies, Pets at Home’s growth targets by updating its legacy control system and WMS interfaces at it’s Stoke Distribution Centre.
Driven by successful and consistent growth, Pets at Home needed to improve the efficiency and visibility of the control system responsible for tote sortation.
Supporting growth with warehouse systems update
We have a really good working relationship with Breathe Technologies. The project at our distribution centre in Stoke involved delivering modifications to our existing conveyor system, and the team did this both on time and within the agreed budget.
on annual license and software support costs
with simplified software systems architecture to ensure material flow instead of congestion
gained into hardware and automation performance
by keeping original conveyor layout, WMS interface, PLC code & barcodes with solution was implemented
swift deployment and ongoing 24/7 support