The fashion industry is undergoing a period of reinvention due to the impact of the pandemic. With some retailers closing stores and many mid-price chains developing an eCommerce offer, resilient supply chains will be essential for retailers to thrive in the future.
2 x Automated Bagging line – a complex automation system
Benefit: Over 1,100 orders an hour can now be packed
3 x Over shipping labelling system – allowing for pallets to be brought into the warehouse
Benefit: This line can 760 orders per hour
Manual packing line – accounting for bagging volume peaks or managing difficult shaped products
Offline uglies cell – Allowing large out of gauge products that don’t feed into the main sortation system to be processed
Bulk printing pack slip
Clients who placed their trust in us
Breathe Technologies has a strong grasp of the QVC installation, current operations and our project requirements. Their willingness to help, alongside a ‘can do’ solution approach, provides and excellent customer service experience.
Would you like to speak with one of our team?
automated warehouse throughput per hour
More efficient picks, reduced resource, improved space utilisation.
Jewellery line orders per hour
Improved lead times, error reduction via increased visibility & accuracy.
Updated Automated Bagging Line – Same equipment, slightly different features to improve efficiencies to make the line run quicker
Benefit: 1,240 orders an hour
- Down from two shifts to deal with volumes to a single shift resulting in a significant throughput improvement
- More efficient picks
- Resource expenditure reduced
- Unit cost per parcel was significantly reduced
- Reduce lead time and errors
- Unproductive labour has been minimised
- Improved customer experience
- Improved space utilisation
- Visibility and accuracy about where the product was and what was happening to it was increased
- Flexibility of Breathe software with incumbent WMS. Enabling the warehouse growth to scale with the business and implement additional phases with ease.