- Goods inImprove warehouse receiving efficiency
- PackSmart packing software
- CarrierDelivery management platform
- DesignPaperwork management solution
- Breathe FulfilOrder fulfilment software
- Breathe OutSmart despatch software
- Breathe WESTailored warehouse execution software
- Breathe MFCWarehouse control software
Breathe Technologies signs Armed Forces Covenant
Breathe Technologies has pledged its support for current and ex-service personnel by signing the Armed Forces Covenant for the first time.
This Covenant is commitment by our company to recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families can bring to the business. Part of the Employee Recognition Scheme, Breathe Technologies has been awarded the ERS Bronze Certificate. The Bronze award is acknowledgement that Breathe Technologies is forces-friendly and open to employing members from the community.
David Carroll, managing director said:
We fiercely believe that the Armed Forces community should not be placed at a disadvantage as a result of their service. We are proud to be affirming our support for veterans young and old, ensuring that our business embraces their valuable skills when recruiting for new members of our growing team.